Essentially you are first timers, have one full day and, among the many things to do in Verona, you want to have a taste of the 3 facets of the region identity.
- Verona city major sites
- Valpolicella wine country
- Lake Garda water scenery
This a well-paced combination that offers a stunning diversity in one day:
- art and lifestyle in the city
- tasting with food and Amarone wine in the wine country
- lake Garda visit and views
All in all, an intense day without intense walking.
This comprehensive tour includes:
- brief Verona walking tour
- Amarone wine tour and tasting with light lunch at the cellar
- afternoon escape to a resort on Lake Garda
- chaffeured car/minivan
- private licensed local guide for the day
Please note that private transportation is provided to reach the wine region, lake Garda and back.
This the most wide-ranging tour we offer and it lasts 7 hours.
It is offered in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
If you wish a focus tour of Verona city, take a look at our Bespoke Verona City tour
WE PUT HEALTH AND SAFETY FIRST!
WE WON'T DELIVER THE TOUR AND WE ASK YOU NOT TO GO ON TOUR
IF WE/YOU ARE SICK OR ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
WE AVOID PHYSICAL CONTACT BETWEEN GUIDE AND TRAVELER.
WE SANITIZE HANDS AND WEAR MASK INDOOR AND OUTDOOR
AND WE ASK YOU TO DO THE SAME.
WE RESPECT LOCAL HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS.