If you are first timers and have one full day at disposal, among the many things to do in Verona, you want to have a taste of the 3 facets of the region identity...
- Verona city major sites
- Valpolicella wine country
- Lake Garda water scenery
This a well-paced combination that offers a stunning diversity in one day:
- art and lifestyle in the city
- tasting with food and Amarone wine in the wine country
- lake Garda visit and views
All in all, an intense day without intense walking.
This comprehensive tour includes:
- brief Verona walking tour
- Amarone wine tour and tasting with light lunch at the cellar
- afternoon escape to a resort on Lake Garda
- chaffeured car/minivan
- private licensed local guide for the day
Please note that private transportation is provided to reach the wine region, lake Garda and back.
This the most wide-ranging tour we offer, it lasts 8 hours
and costs eu 1,270 (+ transaction fees) for 2 people.
Please enquire for bigger parties.
It is offered in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
If you wish a focus tour of Verona city,
take a look at our Comprehensive Verona City tour